If your old furnace isn’t working or you think it’s time for furnace installation in Brentwood, call us at Greenway Home Services today. We’ll send someone out to you quickly to assess your needs and help you choose the very best new furnace for you and your family.
We’ll make sure you have everything you need to stay warm all winter long and we’ll never leave you to freeze at home. Make your appointment for heating installation in Brentwood today!
Is it Time for a New Furnace in Brentwood?
When the old furnace breaks completely, it’s definitely time to replace it with a new one. However, you don’t always want to wait for it to break. Instead, consider the following questions, then decide whether you want to replace your furnace now so you don’t have to worry about it later.
- Are you facing a major furnace repair? It might be cheaper and/or faster to get a new one.
- How much have you spent on furnace repairs over the last year or two? If costs are adding up, it may be in your best interest to do a heating installation now.
- Are you satisfied with your current furnace? If it can’t keep you warm even when it’s running well, it’s probably time for a new furnace.
- How old is your furnace and how long do you expect it to last? If it’s more than 15-20 years old, it’s likely time to get a new one so you don’t face a major breakdown in the middle of winter.
Choosing a New Furnace for Your Home
If you’ve looked over the questions above and decided it’s time to replace your furnace, call Greenway today. We’ll come help you choose a new heater based on the following questions:
- How much space does the new heater need to heat (in square feet)?
- Do you want an Energy Star rated heater?
- How often do you use your heater and how warm do you try to keep your home?
We’ll recommend great new heaters for you, then install them, too. Call Greenway Home Services for all your heating installation needs in Brentwood!