When you need a new air conditioner, call us at Greenway Home Services for air conditioning installation in Germantown. We’ll work hard to make sure you get the perfect new air conditioner for your home and that it is installed according to the manufacturer’s directions. We’ll work with you to get you the very best air conditioning setup so you can thrive at your home in Germantown.
We offer other air conditioning services in Germantown, too, so call us for all of your home’s A/C needs.
Do I Need a New Air Conditioner?
Not sure that it’s time for a new air conditioner? While the ultimate decision is always up to you, our team is happy to come out and help you evaluate your old A/C and decide. You can also think through the following questions to help clarify the issue in your own mind.
- Am I facing a major A/C repair?
- Have I had to repair my A/C more than 2-3 times in the last year?
- How much time, energy, and money am I spending keeping my old A/C working?
- How old is my A/C and how long can I realistically expect it to last?
- Does my old A/C require coolant that has been outlawed?
Our Air Conditioning Installation Process
If you decide that now is the time for air conditioning installation in Germantown, call Greenway ASAP. We’ll send someone out to help you choose the best new A/C unit for your family and your home. We’ll base our recommendations on:
- The size of your home, or the square footage that this A/C unit will need to cool
- Your satisfaction level with your current air conditioning unit
- Your A/C usage patterns (how often you use it and how cool you like to keep your home when you do turn it on)
- Whether you want to invest in a unit that saves energy
Once we have discussed all of these factors with you, we’ll recommend units based on what we’ve heard. We always recommend new air conditioners that come from manufacturers who have a great reputation because we only want to install the very best in your home.
After you’ve chosen your new A/C, we’ll bring it to your home and install it for you. Every installation we do is performed according to the manufacturer’s specifications so we can be sure it will work well for you. We’ll test the A/C after we install it and invite you to do the same. If it’s working well, we’ll leave you to your nice, cool home.
Germantown’s A/C Installation Experts
Call Greenway today for all of your air conditioning installation or air conditioning service in Germantown!