Mister Greenway Replaces Old Pipes With Pex Repiping
With the right technology, most sewer line damage can be fixed without expensive digging. Not only does that save your landscaping, it’s a much faster process, allowing Mister Greenway to complete the job in a single day. As the leaders in Memphis sewer line repair, Mr. Greenway does what the competition can’t. It’s just another way for us to have your back whenever you call.
PEX Repiping Advantages
- PEX is safe, lead-free
- PEX installs in long pipe runs requiring fewer fittings
- PEX is flexible; it can make 90 degrees corners without elbow fittings
- PEX is more resistant to chemicals found in municipal water systems
- PEX will not corrode, pit, or develop pinholes over time
- PEX Eliminates water hammers
Mister Greenway Recommends PEX Repiping For Many Reasons
Another advantage of PEX is that it can be connected to existing copper or PVC pipe using adapters. That means Mister Greenway can perform partial repiping projects where your home needs it most.
There’s one more benefit of PEX you’ll appreciate when freezing temps come along. Because of its flexibility, PEX is less likely to burst as a result of freezing